DO I NEED A VISA FOR UKRAINE?
In this article you can find out and check whether you need a visa to travel to Ukraine or not.
NO VISA TO UKRAINE REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF:
- European Union
- Great Britain
- San Marino
- Republic of Korea
Citizens of the countries can stay in Ukraine without visa up to 90 days within a 180-day period.
IN ORDER TO ENTER UKRAINE YOU NEED
- valid passport
- Your passport should be valid for six months beyond the planned date of travel
- If you are going to stay more than 90 days, visas are needed for Ukraine
CITIZENS OF THE OTHER COUNTRIES NEED A VISA TO UKRAINE
- You have to check your visa carefully in order to know the validity of period
- Only you are responsible for knowing the rules for the type of visa you have
- Please, remember that only Ukrainian Embassy can decide whether to issue your visa or not
- You cannot come to Ukraine before your visa allows
- Pay attention that in Ukraine the date s written day-month-year. If you try to travel to Ukraine before your visa allows, you can be stopped at the border and required to return home at your own expense